What To Bring
Campers don't need to bring much to Forest Glen Day Camps. We will provide your campers with a delicious lunch and afternoon snack (SERIOUSLY!). Come ready to have the best week ever!
Please keep this in mind: Your camper will need to be able to carry his/her backpack or bag from activity to activity without the continual assistance of a counselor!
COME DRESSED & READY FOR AN ACTIVE DAY OUTSIDE!
Campers will have private space at camp to change into swimsuits prior to first wet activity
IN YOUR CAMPER’S BACKPACK (LABEL EVERYTHING!):
- Sandals w/ backstrap, water shoes, or Crocs (no flip flops)
- Water bottle
Do NOT bring:
- NO ELECTRONICS
- NO money (except on last day for camp store)
- NO expensive watches or jewelry
- NO toys or personal sports equipment
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO medication (all medication must be checked in with our staff at check-in)
REMINDER: SNACKS & LUNCH PROVIDED!
We provide a delicious lunch daily at 11:00AM as well as an afternoon snack. PLEASE DO NO PACK EXTRA SNACKS!